For over a decade, Orderly has provided business-critical supply chain technology to a range of enterprises. Orderly’s solutions influence responsibility in enterprise supply chains - generating long-term sustainability and economic value. We are more than just a food and beverage technology company. We are a powerful advocate for social and environmental responsibility.
We are working with a leading Nursery and Kindergarten operator to develop a world's first solution implementing key compliance tracking in a health and welfare application.
Our hub is in Derby, but the role is fully remote and flexible, it is therefore key that the successful candidate is a self-starter and can manage their own time.
Our dedicated project engineering team is looking for a passionate, pragmatic and conscientious software engineer to join their ranks. The team is responsible for the development and design of a new application, with an emphasis on care and legal compliance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
● Balancing technical and business requirements.
● Working throughout our software processes, design through to deployment.
● Collaborating with the internal and external team and wider business.
● Creating and managing core Azure cloud infrastructure.
The successful candidate must have
● Proactive problem solving mindset.
● Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
● Excellent time management skills and being able to accomplish tasks independently.
● Genuine interest in applying new and emerging technology to solve real business problems.
● Experience working in an agile development environment.
● Professional working proficiency of spoken and written English language.
The successful candidate must have exposure to all of the following skills
● Experience developing applications in C# APIs with a React and TypeScript front end
● Experience in .NET core.
● Experience with SQL databases.
● Source Control Management using Azure DevOps, Git or an equivalent source control system.
● A proven track record in developing new web based software resulting in customer success.
● A proven track record of delivering complex solutions to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate could have exposure to some of the following skills
● Experience with Azure.
● Previous experience working with legal and compliance driven software would be advantageous.
● Previous experience working with healthcare solutions would be advantageous.
More About Us
Orderly was born as an eCommerce platform in 2008. We are a scale-up and are presently seeing a period of significant growth.
We work with household names across the food and beverage sector and have developed a suite of eCommerce, inventory and forecasting solutions which are now used by thousands of users across the globe. We are serious about global waste and its harmful impact globally. As well as our own solutions, we assist like-minded businesses with developing solutions to solve their problems.
We’re serious about our supply chain technology and the value this can provide on our economy, people and environment - we believe our technology can help people to make a real difference in the world.